A highly experienced TV presenter, my most recent project, ‘WW2 Treasure Hunters’ (History channel), was extremely well received and had outstanding viewing figures, (see below for episode list). Indeed, it did so well that a second series was commissioned and aired in November/December 2018, (see below for episode list).
I have had a number of articles published in military magazines, covering such subjects as aircraft parts, small arms ammunition and the dangers of unexploded ordnance.
With a wide depth of knowledge on WW2 history, and an incredible knowledge of WW2 ordnance and kit, I regularly supply articles to news and TV websites for publication.
Please use the ‘Contact’ page to get in touch about any media projects, from TV presenting work, to expert contribution and even behind the camera research. I am also able to provide expert opinion on News programs, both TV and radio, and can provide articles or opinions for newspapers, magazines, websites or any other media platform.
TV Shows (Presenter)
WW2 Treasure Hunters – Season 1 – First aired, October/November 2017, History Channel, 8 x 1hr episodes
- Episode One – German Bomber in Liverpool
- Episode Two – Douglas Bader and the Duxford Fliers
- Episode Three – Tank in a Vineyard
- Episode Four – 82nd Airborne and German POWS
- Episode Five – American Bombers in Suffolk
- Episode Six – D-Day Undercover
- Episode Seven – Bomb Factory
- Episode Eight – American Fly Boys
WW2 Treasure Hunters – Season 2 – First aired from 12th November 2018, History Channel, 7 x 1hr episodes
- EPISODE 1: WW1 SPECIAL (MORN HILL)
- EPISODE 2: HULL BLITZ
- EPISODE 3: TOP SECRET ARMS DEPOT
- EPISODE 4: SPITFIRE
- EPISODE 5: FORGOTTEN BOMBER
- EPISODE 6: PATHFINDER
- EPISODE 7: D-DAY DRESS REHEARSAL
Link to in depth episode guide;
Clip from Season1 Episode 1, German Bomber in Liverpool
It’ only a flipping 500kg bomb!!!
Left in a field asleep under a bush!
Suggs talks about the WW1 special. Couldn’t get a word in edgeways!
WW2 Treasure Hunters trailer (season 1)
Youtube live interview….
- The Searcher, No 325, September 2012, Page 30-32 – Searching for War Relics
- The Armourer, November/December 2015, Page 22-24 – Recovering WW2 Relics In The Uk
- The Armourer, November/December 2016, Page 35-40 – Digging The RAF And USAAF
- The Armourer, August 2017, Page 70-75 – Recovering Relics From Army Camps
- TalkRadio February 16th 2018 – Website article about unexploded ordnance buried under UK soil – http://talkradio.co.uk/news/london-city-airport-bomb-find-just-tip-iceberg-18021624137
- Interviewed for article published in The Guardian – https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/apr/23/allied-bombs-still-threaten-hamburg-ww2?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Other published work
- Article for History channel – http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ww2-treasure-hunters/articles/ww2-treasure-hunters-army-base-relics
- Interview for History channel on relic hunting – http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ww2-treasure-hunters/articles/the-a-to-z-of-ww2-treasure-hunting
- Video for History Channel and a quiz for the readers – http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ww2-treasure-hunters/articles/answers-to-WW2-unidentified-objects
- Article for History Channel – http://www.history.co.uk/shows/ww2-treasure-hunters/articles/ww2-treasure-hunter-stephen-taylor-is-back
- Interview about uncle Ted for History Channel – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aVlHFUkXDc
- Article for History Channel – https://www.history.co.uk/shows/ww2-treasure-hunters/articles/ww2-treasure-hunters-the-bomb-factory-revisited